Whether it's long or short term accommodation you require, Knights Lettings have properties to suit you. We can arrange a viewing for any property that interests you and after that the procedures are straightforward. You will need to supply Knights with details of referees. Advance rental payment and rental deposit will be required, however our team will guide you. Moving in will be straightforward and stress free.
Renting a property
- Browse through our website or visit us at our office on High Street in Barry and speak to one of our friendly team who will help you find suitable properties. We can help you find the right property to suit your criteria and your budget. Once you have found the properties you like, we can arrange viewings for you at your nearest convenience.
- Once you have found the property you would like to rent, you will need to complete an application form which can be collected from the Lettings Office or sent via email.
- When renting any of our properties there is a small agency fee to be paid when completing your application. This covers the cost of referencing and credit checks.
- Once the application and credit checks have been completed you may now start planning a move-in date.
- Your moving day is here! Simply, pop down to the Lettings Office to finalise everything by signing the tenancy contract and paying the bond and first month's rent. The bond is kept in a tenancy deposit scheme so is 100% safe.